AITAREYA UPANISHAD - 33.( ENDS ) : Rishi Maheedasa Aitareya.

============================================================================

Friday, 11 Aug 2023.  06:30.

PART 3: Chapter 5, 4 Mantras

“CONSCIOUSNESS IS BRAHMAN”

Here begins the First Chapter (No.5) of Part 3

Mantram - 6.1: Invocation for All Upanishads from Rig Veda

Post-33.

===============================================================================

PART 3: Chapter 6, 1 

Mantram - The “PEACE INVOCATION”

Mantram - 6.1: Invocation for All Upanishads from Rig Veda

1

om vaang me manasi  =  Om! May my speech

pratishthitaa;  =   be rooted in my mind;

mano me vaachi pratishthitam;  =  May my mind be rooted in my speech;

2

aavira-aaveer ma (me) edhi;  =  Brahman, reveal Thyself to me;

vedasya ma (me) aaneesthah;  = Enable me to grasp the Vedic Truths;

shrutam me maa prahaaseeh;  =   Let not what I have heard forsake me;

3

anena-adheetena-  =  May I, in my studies,

ahoraatraan sandadhaami; = join day with night (i.e. spend all my life);

4

ritam vadishyaami; = May I assimilate the Truth (into my intellect); 

satyam vadishyaami; = May I express the Truth (through my speech);

5

tat maam avatu;  =  May that Truth protect me; 

tat vaktaaram avatu; =  May that Truth protect my teacher;

6

avatu maam, avatu vaktaaram,  =  Protect me, protect my teacher, 

avatu vaktaaram. = protect my teacher!

om shantih, shantih, shantih!  = Om Peace, Peace, Peace!

*****

End.

Chinmaya Balavihar

============================================================================

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUNDAKOPANISHAD : CHAPTER-3. SECTION-2. MANTRAM-4. { "Other means of Self-realisation." }

Mundakopanishad : ( Seven tongues of fire ).Mantram-4.

Tat Tvam Asi – You Are That! – Chandogya Upanishad